Description:The Rhino Craft is designed as a robust & virtually indestructible replacement to the inflatable rigid hull workboat for use in the offshore & marine construction environments.
The boat is made exclusively from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE). The keel is 30mm HDPE plate, the pontoons are Ф 500mm x 15,2 mm W.T extruded HDPE pipe. The frames, decking & hull are made from 10 mm to 25mm thick HPDE plate.
The frames and bulkheads are cut by a Numerically Controlled water jet and all the components are extrusion welded together, forming a workboat with 7 watertight compartments.
The deck is self-draining via 2 x 100 mm diameter duckbill drains through the transom.
The boat is adequately powered by 1 x 36 hp diesel outboard. The transom has been designed to accommodate 2 x outboard motors. It is possible to install a water jet drive powered by a 145 hp diesel engine.
In case of damage to the boat, the HDPE can easily be repaired with an extrusion welder or molten plastic where no extrusion welder is available.
- 3 leg lifting sling
- Passenger transfer handrail
- Heavy duty rubber D section bow fenders
- All fasteners stainless steel
- Built-in Fuel Tanks (150 litre)
- Control Console
- Pontoon Seats and Central aisle seats
- Road trailer or 4x4 Off-road trailer
- Outboard or 140 hp water jet drive Diesel Yanmar
- Self-righting frame
- Offshore Recovery Cradle and Deck Cradle